The Project Coordinator’s primary responsibility will be coordinating and managing allocated projects with IntelliSOFT Consulting Ltd. This will entail the following:
- Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures.
- Organizing, attending and participating in stakeholder meetings.
- Ensuring projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Monitor and report on project metrics, including cost, effort, and scope.
- Review and ensure the following are completed within project timelines: test plans, test cases, test scripts, approve functional testing, working with end users and functional staff.
- Coordinate integration testing, troubleshooting, user acceptance testing, and training.
- Plan and coordinate with Business Analysts and Technical Lead
- Responsibility for assembling project plans and teamwork assignments, directing and monitoring work efforts on a daily basis, identifying resource needs, performing quality reviews and escalating functional, quality, timeline issues appropriately.
- Responsible for tracking milestones and adjusting project plans and/or resources to meet the needs of customers.
- Coordinates communication with all areas of the enterprise that impacts the scope, budget, risk, and resources of the work effort being managed.
Minimum of one year relevant IT and/or Project Management experience preferred.
- Good verbal and written communication skills along with strong facilitation and presentation skills
- Should have strong PC skills
- Ability to work effectively both independently and as part of a team.
- Able to work effectively under pressure
- Flexible and able to multitask on several different aspects of a project or on multiple projects
- Able to produce quality work with strict deadlines
B.S. degree in IT or equivalent work experience and professional training in project management will be added advantage.
If you are interested, please send the following to firstname.lastname@example.org:
- Current CV – should include your specific capabilities within OpenMRS/Bahmni and pointers to where we can see your work, e.g. Github
- A cover letter that clearly describes your work within OpenMRS/Bahmni or similar projects.
- Academic and professional certificates